Sunday, October 3, 2010

JIAYOUS

Hello Awesome People!! ;D

Sorry for not posting for such a long time. Anyways, just a reminder to all of you that IH Presentation is this week. So JIAYOUS!! ;D Yeah, and er.. Jiayou for your EL Presentation also. MUST HAVE VISUALS OK?? Haha ^^ Exams is in 26 days!! :o So MUST MUG OK?? Btw, I have an announcement to make. I SHALL NOT PLAY BRIDGE UNTIL EXAMS ARE OVER. Yeah, so that proves I am not addicted to it since I can stop playing bridge just like that ;D You people don't tempt me hor. People need to study one T_T Ok, fine, anyways, GOOD LUCK AND DON'T DIE IN YOUR FINAL YEAR EXAMS!! 103's Class Average shall be the highest!! We are AWESOME!! (ahh, see, I am not ego, I said 103 is Awesome, not I Awesome, Haha ;D WE ROCK!!)

Valerie^^

No comments:

Post a Comment