Friday, September 17, 2010

4 Tests

Hey 103!! ;D
LoL, I have nothing much to do right now so I am posting. Haha^^ Next week got 4 test (well, 1 of which is not really test, just a quiz...) SIANZZZZ... English got descriptive essay test. Math also got test 2. Chemistry got test on Friday. And Bio got quiz 2. T_T This is getting up on my nerves, LoL. But anyways, it is at least better than that crazy week when THEY JAMMED 5 TEST IN 3 DAYS!! I mean that is like WTH la. And btw, how is all your Bio cell models coming up?? 还算是好吗?(To Madhu and Woo Jin: this means whether it is alright or not ^^) Haha ;D Good Luck to all!! Don't die this week!! Coz 103 is AWESOME!! For every subject, we at least have 1 pro in our class!! Yeah!! ~~~I ♥ 103~~~ Till' next time ;D
♥Valerie^^

2 comments:

  1. Gahhh my mitochondria (cashew nuts) are decomposing with fungus T_T
    half the green beans(ribosomes) grew T_T
    stupid cell model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, LoL ^^ You have 2 weeks to salvage your cell model ;D

    ReplyDelete