Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OMG this new blogskin is awesome :D
It actually doesn't look totally pink and bubbly and candy-flossy and..well yea thankfully it isn't.
The entire blog looks transformed now O:
I'm gonna look through the details later.
Credits to Valerie, Lisa, and David.
But mostly Valerie. LOL.
Well, according to her: "Lisa came up with the class list and class descrip.
David came up with tag box.
I did the rest ;D"

Anyway, you all finished the bio cell model already? I'm having trouble finding something to use for the mitochondria T_T
I initially decided on kidney beans but I'm pretty sure they're gonna rot. Somehow.
So my parents decided to get me some cashew nuts. Which won't rot as easily as kidney beans.
AND TO ALL PEOPLE USING PLASTICINE AS CYTOPLASM, DON'T.
Apparently seniors tried using plasticine too.
And everything got screwed up.
Plasticine leaks oil in room temp, so it's only safe if its cool and shady.
Leave it in sunlight or even ur bag, and the plasticine will get all oily and you're gonna see a lot of dislodged cell parts.
I'm using clay instead.

Jaryl
(I'm awesome :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment