Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wooohooo today got two tests sehh O.o
And to think ystd i slept at 2.30am again.
Studying? Nah.
Slacking on my laptop :D
Well yea. The math test was relatively easy. Compared to our previous tests, this one was a pushover.
Although i had 7min left with the Loci question on finding X undone, i didnt bother chionging.
Why?
i slack :D
I forgot how to draw parallel lines using my method.
And i decided the school's method was ridiculously tedious to do.
So i spent the last 7 min checking my ans.
Once.
And then sleeping on my desk. XD

Bio quiz was quite easy too.
But the MCQ everyone all had different ans .__.
Lol? Idk.
But I was wondering if the Euglena would live or die with the organelle removed. I wasnt sure actually.
So i dropped my eraser onto the floor. If the label showed, yes it would survive.
If the back showed, it dies.
So i dropped it, wrote my answer down,
And it was correct :D HAHAHA.
Tip to self: Erasers really are Oracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment